 From: kiran <kiran.sarvabho...@gmail.com>
To: user@hbase.apache.org; lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: HBase - Performance issue

Lars,

We are facing a similar situation on the similar cluster configuration... We
are having high I/O wait percentages on some machines in our cluster... We have
short circuit reads enabled but still we are facing the similar problem.. the
cpu wait goes upto 50% also in some case while issuing scan commands with
multiple threads.. Is there a work around other than applying the patch for
0.94.4 ??

Thanks
Kiran

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM, lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> wrote: