That's true, we can share the connection, but the problem is, HConnection
implements Closeable, and hence its close method is public. If you share
the same connection in your api, you always have to check if the current
connection is closed before you return it to the client, check  previous
emails to see how I was trying to achieve that.
Now, I am thinking of creating a wrapper around HConnection that overrides
HConnection close method and make it empty, just to make sure it's never
closed