Hi, really, I can share one Hconnection for the whole application.
It's done by design. I have several servlets. Each servlet has 1-2
controllers working with hbase internally (put/get/e.t.c)
Right now I don't see any reason to refactor code and share single
HConnection for all controllers in servlets.