Lars, Andrew, Michael,

This particular discussion isn't bearing fruit for the user@hbase audience.
If you wish to continue it, especially with the current tone, please do so
on dev@.

Michael, IANAL but the ASF offers indemnification as a means of encouraging
development and adoption of the projects it hosts. If you'd like to know
about the specific protections afforded you as a contributor please take it
up with legal@apache.

--
Sean