In addition to 1.0.0, also suggest for 0.94.15.

Thanks,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: mukund murrali [mailto:mukundmurra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 12:52 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org; lars hofhansl
Subject: Re: How to make the client fast fail

We are using HBase - 1.0.0. Yes we have went through this blog. But configuring
these parameters, we not able to find out what is the exact time it takes to
fail fast. I am really curious if there could be a single configuration to
ensure client level failing? Also it would be great if someone can suggest some
optimal value for those parameters.