bq. data is distributed on node servers,

Data is on hdfs, i.e. the Data Nodes.

bq. it gets propagated to all data nodes,

If I understand correctly, the -du command queries namenode.

bq. Is this size compressed or uncompressed?

Can you show us the table description (output of describe command in hbase
shell) ?