the command out puts were as follows (note I originally ran them in
possibly the wrong order, I also tried re-adding the same id and removing
it again with no difference)

    hbase(main):003:0> list_peers
     PEER_ID CLUSTER_KEY STATE TABLE_CFS
     vm2 192.168.122.106:2182:/hbase ENABLED
    1 row(s) in 0.1250 seconds

    hbase(main):004:0> remove_peer 'vm2'
    0 row(s) in 0.0710 seconds

    hbase(main):005:0> list_peers
     PEER_ID CLUSTER_KEY STATE TABLE_CFS
    0 row(s) in 0.0080 seconds

    hbase(main):006:0> disable_table_replication 'test'
    0 row(s) in 0.0500 seconds
    The replication swith of table 'test' successfully disabled

    hbase(main):007:0> list_peers
     PEER_ID CLUSTER_KEY STATE TABLE_CFS
    0 row(s) in 0.0230 seconds

I'm not quite sure how to use "hbase zkcli", it's dropped me at the prompt,
but I don't see anything in the help which prints values or configuration.
Do you happen to know what I should run to see those values?

thanks.

--
Ted.