It's rather looks like a problem with MR/Yarn client or configuration. When
the MR job starts, it creates copies of all jars in staging directory and
ClientDistributedCacheManager is supposed to just check whether all files
exist in the cache. For better understanding why it works incorrectly,
could you please add to hbase log4.properties:
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=DEBUG

and collect the execution log.

Thanks,
Sergey