Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the tip, I've added the DEBUG line to the log properties and
this is what I got: https://pastebin.com/0k1tgw3n
Unfortunately it looks like other than lots of S3 chatter there's not much
more info regarding the actual issue. As for the MR/Yarn, there was no care
to tune any specific settings as we're just running HBase on top of Hadoop.
Are there any specific things related to that I might check first?

Thanks,
Vasco