5B logs a day?
=> Yes, 5B/day

You store a single log into a single cell?
=> No, I store more than 50 cells because with extra information.

The log in the hbase cell is compressed or you have enabled compression on
the hbase column family?
=> enabled compression on the hbase column family

What is your test environment like? Is it a single server? How are you running
your compare?
=> about 100 region server, and I tested hive sql vs hbase scan from same
origin data.
(origin data -> put hbase, convert orc file -> test hive sql vs hbase scan)

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: Stack <st...@duboce.net> 대신 saint....@gmail.com <saint....@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2018년 5월 24일 목요일 01:33
받는 사람: Hbase-User
제목: Re: How to improve HBase read performance.

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 7:30 PM, Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Here is information.
>
> store about 5 billion a day.