We are thinking about simulator issue. Our clusters much less - 4 by 100 RS
however we need process data continuously too. So I created two clusters in
AWS and tried enable replication between HBase 1.4.13 and 2.2.5. But have
got error "table exists but descriptors are not the same" (I will put
screenshot in the attachment but not sure it will work here).

I have some ideas how to make upgrade by another way and would glad to
discuss it with you. So you could write me at box4semen...@gmail.com to dig
to details.

ср, 19 мая 2021 г., 15:50 Bryan Beaudreault