Hey!1

I M facing this issue

java.net.ConnectException: Call to /10.0.8.47:9001 failed on connection
exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(Client.java:767)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.$Proxy5.getProtocolVersion(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:359)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.createRPCProxy(JobClient.java:429)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.init(JobClient.java:423)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.<init>(JobClient.java:410)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecDriver.execute(ExecDriver.java:394)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask.execute(MapRedTask.java:123)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Task.executeTask(Task.java:132)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TaskRunner.runSequential(TaskRunner.java:57)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.launchTask(Driver.java:1239)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.execute(Driver.java:1051)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:886)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processCmd(CliDriver.java:224)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:358)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:593)
        at
        at
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at
sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:574)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.connect(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:206)
        at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:404)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.setupIOstreams(Client.java:304)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.access$1700(Client.java:176)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.getConnection(Client.java:860)
        ... 21 more
Job Submission failed with exception 'java.net.ConnectException(Call to /
10.0.8.47:9001 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused)'
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask

actually i added namenode into hive site at *dfs.default.name* but now i
facing above error!!!

please advice!!!!!!

regards
vikas srivastava