Thanks for the 'small files' heads up.  The current LOGDATE file is about
7.2GB Gzipped.  So I don't think we'll be running into many small files
when that's split into 24 hours.  But thanks for the reminder about 'small
files'.

I guess I'd rather just reload the 2500 logs or so...than have to jump
through hoops...

--
"The whole world is you. Yet you keep thinking there is something else." -
Xuefeng Yicun 822-902 A.D.

Tim R. Havens
Google Phone: 573.454.1232
ICQ: 495992798