Hi Bejoy and Bertrand

Thanks for quick reply.

I think tasks slots are not available in my cluster because I have only 4
slave machines.
Actually I am beginner to HIVE.  So, if you can let me know how I can check
if time slots are available or not.

I have different users credentials to log in into my name node machine, but
I don't have much idea about fair scheduler.

In case time slots are not available and are exhausted , then if you can
please point me to some publicly available fair scheduler which I can
integrate with HIVE to solve my problem.

Thank You,
Chunky.