Hi Chen,

The user that ran this job is root and all hdfs folders are also owned by
root.

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E ro...@us2.nl

<http://goo.gl/Lt7BC>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.