*De :* Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar...@gmail.com]
*Envoyé :* mercredi 3 juillet 2013 09:29
*À :* user@hive.apache.org
*Objet :* Re: Dealing with differents date format

easiest way in this kind would be write up a small udf.

As Stephen suggested, its just a number so you can do maths to extract year
and month out of the number and then do the comparison.

also 201307 is not a supported date format anywhere as per my knowledge

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Jérôme Verdier <verdier.jerom...@gmail.com>