Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I resolve the problem by changing my variable in_co_an_mois into a normal
date format, and extract month and year by using apporopriate functions :
year() and month().

But, i  have a new question :

the PL/SQL script i have to translate in hive is written like this :

SELECT min(dt_jour)
    INTO D_debut_semaine
    FROM ods.calendrier
    WHERE co_an_semaine = in_co_an_sem;

I have to record a value in a variable (here : D_debut_semaine) to use this
later.

Is there a way to do this in Hive ?

--
*Jérôme VERDIER*