Hi Lefty,

I used the wiki you sent to write my first version of UDAF. However, I
found it to be utterly complex, especially for storing partial results as I
am not very familiar with hive API. Then I found another example of UDAF in
the hadoop the definitive guide book and it had much simpler code but using
different method. Instead of using iterate it was using evaluate method and
so I am getting confused.

Ritesh