Hi Dev,
            When i run the hive query in hive shell, the query is stored in
hive history file at default location.Since my metastore is sql for hive
whenever i create a table with some columns in hive shell,it gets populated
in sql metastore database.Simillarly,all the queries should be popoulated
in a sql table. I want to view the hive queries over a period of
time populated in a sql table, but not through the web browser. Can
u suggest me some idea on dis scenario.

Thanks and regards,
siva