hi Siva,
If I were to address your problem, I will create a table in hive metastore
DB , and load the Hive query text + timing in it , by writing my own custom
shell script.

And I will need to do this on all hive client machines (not just one) ,
maybe by suitably adding $HOSTNAME as another variable.

If I have Java programs calling Hive SQL queries , I may need to suitably
log it separately as well.

Hope it helps.

regards
Dev