you can either pursuit the approaches from the others (reading the whole
table with JSON Input Format) or you read the File with normal Input Format
and STRING Datatype and then apply the function i mentioned afterwards.
Both Approaches work, i usually use mine. I don't know though which one is
best for performance.

Cheers
Fabian