What is the meaning of fix column...does it mean non-nested columns?
So I decided to use the UDF ...
But I am still struggling with a command to create a table .... Is it
necessary to use String datatype...even if I have integers....and how do I
specify the nested data types....like the following ....

"columnD": {"some_string":10.0}

Also, how can I run group by queries on this file...

Apologies for the silly questions...I haven't dealt with complicated things
on hive and..the latest stable release of Pig has a bug...where it can't
read array data type...

--
Thanking You,
Ayazur Rehman