Hive is not the correct tool for every problem. Use the tool that makes the
most sense for your problem and your experience.

Many people like hive because it is generally applicable. In my case study
for the hive book I highlighted many smart capably organizations use hive.

Your argument is totally valid. You like X better because X works for you.
You don't need to 'preach' hear we all know hive has it's limits.