+1

PS: Some of us are trying to enable travis-ci for Hive over on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-10293 Since travis-ci limits
build time to ~30 mins, we can't run our full test suite on it. But, it
might make sense to use that infra for commits discussed here. In that
scenario a sanity build of compile on travis-ci will give confidence that
'minor' commits like these are not resulting in compilation failure.