Thank you! It took over a month but the rules don't specify a maximum
voting length so I hope it's alright.

We now have 15 binding  +1 votes and 1 -0 vote.

There are 22 active PMCs, 2/3 of that is 15. So currently the vote'd pass
unless there are any more "-" votes. I'll leave this open another few hours
and would then send a final result mail and change the Bylaws.

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented.