In order to add it permanently recommended ways are as follows.

   1.

   add in hive-site.xml

   2.

   Copy and paste the JAR file to the ${HIVE_HOME}/auxlib/ folder (create
   it if it does not exist).

   Source: Apache hive essentials book

--

*With Regards:Kapatel Dhruv vmobile:+919909214243*

<https://www.facebook.com/kapateldhruv>  <https://twitter.com/kapatel_dhruv>
  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kapateldhruv>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/107663824071419377609/posts>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2016271/dhruv>