Hi,

Maybe you can try adding native libraries (*.so) files along with its all
dependent libs (*.so) in

*hadoop-{version}/lib/native*

$ld libcustom.so --> should show all shared libs resolved from
local hadoop-{version}/lib/native folder

Above path is shared across the hadoop ecosystem and make sure to add
so with its all dependent libs on all nodes .

--
Regards,
Manoj  Kumar