Folks,
New stuff now, INFRA has introduced a new Utility which can be used for
Jira id creation[1], It is mentioned over here as well in the
announcement[2] from Infra team.

Guess we should update our contributor docs[3] to reflect that and ask
folks to route their request via this util.

-Ayush

[1] https://selfserve.apache.org/jira-account.html
[2] https://infra.apache.org/blog/brand-new-selfserve-page.html
[3]