Hallo,

I would like to use Ignite as Data Grid. The cache will be initially loaded
with a lot of data (e.g. a CSV file with a size more than 10 GB).

When a new CSV file is available, the current Cache content must be replaced
with the new data from the new CSV. The old cache content must be completely
deleted.

The switch from old cache content to the new one must happen without downtime.
When any SQL Clients execute query during the switch, they should still obtain
any data from the old cache content, since the switch has not finished yet.

Could somebody please advise me, how to continuously update the cache like the
description above?

Thank you.

Best regards,
fsapei