Hi Fsapei,

Ignite supports dynamic caches, so you can create and destroy caches on the
fly:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-grid#section-jcache

To support your use case, you can:

1. create a new cache and start populating it
2. while the new cache is populated, the queries should go to the old cache.
3. when new cache is fully populated, route the queries to the new cache
4. delete the old cache

Will this work?

D.