Guys, this property is supported in VM IP finder for simplifying discovery
in single VM. I agree, that name could be better, but I would not mess with
it for now and just fix the javadocs (pls review, I did that in master).

"isShared" is a property of any IP finder. If it is "true" then IP finder
allows to add and remove addresses in runtime and this is how, for example,
S3 IP finder works. If "isShared" is "false" then IP finder is immutable
and all the addresses should be listed in configuration. This is the most
use case for VM IP finder. Since, usually VM IP finder is created per each
Ignite instance and all the known IPs are listed right away, but there is
also an option to make it shared - set "isShared" to true and literally
share it between local VM Ignite instances. This way user does not have to
list any IPs before start, instead all starting nodes add their addresses
to the finder, then get the registered addresses and continue with
discovery procedure.

--Yakov