Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:55:52 +0300
Subject: Re: TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder's isShared property
From: yzhda...@apache.org
To: user@ignite.apache.org

Guys, this property is supported in VM IP finder for simplifying discovery in
single VM. I agree, that name could be better, but I would not mess with it for
now and just fix the javadocs (pls review, I did that in master).
"isShared" is a property of any IP finder. If it is "true" then IP finder
allows to add and remove addresses in runtime and this is how, for example, S3
IP finder works. If "isShared" is "false" then IP finder is immutable and all
the addresses should be listed in configuration. This is the most use case for
VM IP finder. Since, usually VM IP finder is created per each Ignite instance
and all the known IPs are listed right away, but there is also an option to
make it shared - set "isShared" to true and literally share it between local VM
Ignite instances. This way user does not have to list any IPs before start,
instead all starting nodes add their addresses to the finder, then get the
registered addresses and continue with discovery procedure.--Yakov

Any chance we could get an explanation here, so we can update the docs? Yakov,
I think you would know how this flag works.