Kamal,

I'm not sure I understood what you're trying to achieve. When you use cache
API, all affinity mappings are done automatically, so you don't need to
worry about this.
In your particular case, the client is not aware of affinity and essentially
sends a request to a random node, so the cache update can require one more
network hop. But I don't see any way to change this without starting a
client Ignite node.

Can you provide more details? What is the sequence of events happening when
you do a request and what you would like to change?

-Val