Hi Arthi,

In current implementation, node instance (i.e. Ignite instance) can not be
shared between different processes. Can you describe your use case
a bit more? Which start up time would be acceptable in your case? Are you
starting client node on the startup of the application or are you starting
it
whenever you need to make requests?

Best Regards,
Igor