Arthi,

I don't see how it currently possible to use shared memory to shared Ignite
instance among different processes. What I propose is to not start different
process on user request but maybe start separate thread instead so you will
have single address space among all clients. Is it possible for you?

ODBC driver thread-safe in terms of connections. It means that you can use
concurrently create and use several connections with it. Connection itself
is
not thread safe as for now, meaning you can't use the same connection among
several threads without additional synchronization.

But if you want to use the same connection from several threads concurrently
does it mean you can also use Ignite instance from several threads? I mean
without creating new process for every user request?

Best Regards,
Igor