Denis, you linked back to my own post :)

I've left work for the weekend, but there is one piece of information
that couldnt leave my head: The database backing of the cache always
contains fewer nodes than either of the cluster members, even though
there is no reported error.

This would actually be consistent with an inconsistent equals/hashCode
implementation on one of the cache keys where the upsert in the
database normalizes 2 objects that appear to be different down to the
same value. equals/hashCode is one of the scariest things around, and
I'm supposed to be good at that stuff :)

Is Ignite known to be particularly picky about this ?

Kristian