Hi!

I tried to reproduce your problem, but can't whether I try to run it from IDE
or jar file. But at first time I didn’t pay attention that you are using
apache-fabric, then I tried to change mpm-ignite.xm and provide not existing
file name (<bean parent="ignite.cfg1"/>) and catch exception as you.  Seems
that XmlBeanDefinitionReader can’t locate ignite.cfg file

Can you provide more details about how your try to startup application from JAR?

With best regards
Alisher Alimov
alimovalis...@gmail.com