Ok, I understand.

Seems that when you are running  application you specify full path to
mpm-ignite.xml, in mpm-ignite.xml defined not absolute path to mpm-default.xml
and thats why Spring can’t locate resource, you must specify full path to
mpm-default.xml or place configuration files in resources directory and use
relative path

Please read more about passing configuration file to Ignite here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started#section-passing-configuration-file

With best regards
Alisher Alimov
alimovalis...@gmail.com