You can have also the case both nodes crash ... The bottom line is that a write
loss can occur in any system. I am always surprised to hear even senior
consultants saying that in a high reliability database no write loss can occur
or the risk is low (think about the human factor! Eg an admin accidentally
shuts down both or some automated maintenance procedure of the underlying
operating system).