Von: vkulichenko [mailto:valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. September 2016 21:00
An: user@ignite.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Write Behind data safety guarantees II

Hi,

In current implementation write-behind store can lose writes even if only one
nodes fails. This can be improved by adding backup queues [1], but it's not
implemented yet. Of course, this will not help if you lose more nodes than
number of backups you have (in this case data in memory is also lost).
Only synchronous write-through can guarantee that there are no data loss.

-Val