I have used single node. My cache configuration is,
Cache configuration I have used is,

    CacheConfiguration<Object,Object> ccfg_order_line = new
CacheConfiguration<>();
    ccfg_order_line.setIndexedTypes(order_lineKey.class, order_line.class);
    ccfg_order_line.setName("order_line_cache");
    ccfg_order_line.setCopyOnRead(false);
    ccfg_order_line.setMemoryMode(CacheMemoryMode.ONHEAP_TIERED);
    ccfg_order_line.setSwapEnabled(false);
    ccfg_order_line.setBackups(0);
    IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache_order_line =
ignite.createCache(ccfg_order_line);