Hi,

I think in your case (when you configured "QueryEntity"), have not
necessary to copy classe (schema.jar) to a server. Ignite will by use
binary[1] format, and execute SQL (or other query) without deserialization.

But I definitly do not understand why it does not work...
You can to clarify are all data structures created as are you think or not.
Please, check it by using H2 debug console[2].

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller
[2]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.7/docs/performance-and-debugging#using-h2-debug-console