Hi,

Ignite stores date as it specify in marshaller. Binary marshaller was
configured by default.
In case, if Binary marshaller was specified, all internal works will be
processed in binary view (hence do not need to store java classes on
server).
If you want to use binary view in own code, you should use "withKeepBinary"
cache method[1].
If your classes do not implement Binarylizable, the marshaller will get
values through reflection and builds binary view.
Is that clear explanation?

[1]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller#binaryobject-cache-api