Hello,

I am trying to increase the performance of the cache loading. I am
witnessing a strange behavior: as the number of objects increase in the
cache the number of objects loaded per seconds decrease. The database server
seems not to be the problem. To get some numbers I copy pasted the
CacheAbstractJdbcStore implementation and added a couple of logs to
understand what is going on.

In the method call : public Void call() throws Exception there is a block

while (rs.next()) {
    K1 key = buildObject(em.cacheName, em.keyType(), em.keyKind(),
em.keyColumns(), em.keyCols, colIdxs,   rs);
   V1 val = buildObject(em.cacheName, em.valueType(), em.valueKind(),
em.valueColumns(), null, colIdxs, rs);
   clo.apply(key, val);
}

Apparently the performance of the statement clo.apply(key, val) decreases
over time.

I first thought of a problem with the hashcode method that generates
collision but I made sure that I use a unique row id and that equals and
hashcode are based on it.

Any advice that would help me to understand where the problem comes from?

many thanks in advance