Hi Val,

first of all, let me thank you for this great product and incredible mailing
list.

Anonymizing our code will take a bit longer but I can give the following
numbers:

load time 10M records without indexes 10m2s
load time 10M records with a simple row id type index : 12m
load time 10M records with a simple row id type index + a composed index (3
columns : Long, Long, String) :  40 minutes

The VM's heap is 56Gb, At the end of the processing, it consumes .. GB with
a peak of 32Gb. Maximum GC pause is 2s with a pause every 2 minutes. So GC
does not sound to be an issue.

As for the performance I took 3 snapshots of 5 minutes each.
After 2 min :
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n9725/Capture1.png>

After 15 min
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n9725/Capture2.png>

After 35min
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n9725/Capture3.png>

I was also a bit surprised of the use of Lucene internally to H2.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n9725/Capture4.png>

Hope you can make sense of all of this.

Thanks and happy holidays