Andrey,

We start the caches only at server start up time. 2 of our caches are
replicated, all other caches are partitioned with 1 backup. Do you think
replicated caches might be causing this issue, when clients leave and join
the cluster?

All server nodes start with the same cache config. All client nodes start
with the same config but have no knowledge of cache creation.

We don't use any node filters. For IgniteCompute we start the Runnable on
server nodes, but for cache creation there are no filters.

Any luck reproducing? Has anyone else had an issue where a txn seems like it
is finished but the key lock is not released?

Thanks,
Binti