Andrey, in the exception above, we see this

 pendingLocks=[KeyCacheObjectImpl [val=PositionId [fundAbbrev=BVI,
clearBrokerId=12718, insIid=679675, strategy=AFI, traderId=6531,
valueDate=19000101], hasValBytes=true]], super=GridCompoundIdentityFuture
[super=GridCompoundFuture [rdc=Bool reducer: true, initFlag=0, lsnrCalls=0,
done=true, cancelled=false, err=null, futs=[]]]]]]]
class
org.apache.ignite.internal.transactions.IgniteTxTimeoutCheckedException:
Failed to acquire lock within provided timeout for transaction
[timeout=10000,
tx=org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtTxLocalAdapter$1@7597f862]

What does this mean? clearly its a pendingLock and we know that be behavior
because every subsequent update to this key fails with a txn timeout. But up
until this point, all updates were fine.

Thanks,
Binti