I have managed to put a AffinityFunction implementation in ./libs and
load/use it. But I still could not figure out how to detect my C++ node.

I see C++ API allows you to name my node via /Ignition::Start(const
IgniteConfiguration &cfg, const char *name)/ but  ClusterNode
<https://www.gridgain.com/sdk/pe/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cluster/ClusterNode.html>

does not have a method to get the node's name. It allows you to get the
attributes but C++ does not provide anything to set the attribute on the
node. What would you recommend to distinguish my C++ node?