Hi Team,

I have a cache in REPLICATED mode. And my CacheWriteSynchronization mode is
FULL_ASYNC.

If I do cache.putAsync(K,V)

And then wait on the future to complete. When will the future complete? Will it
be after all nodes in the cluster have been updated? Or will it just return
after the async requests to update other nodes are fired off?

Thanks,
Gordon.

This email and any attachments are proprietary & confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely for those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect those of Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. If you have received this
email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete from
your system. Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. ABN: 346 1349 0252