Does ignitevisorcmd.sh starts the node or is it a management interface?

Why ignitevisorcmd.sh behaves like if Ignite was not started and  does not see
the cache that was created?

ignite.sh starts fine. But,  when I start ignitevisorcmd.sh and type the open
command  it asks me for the configuration file and  even informing the same
configuration file used to start ignite   ignitevisor  says:  "Ignite node
started OK”  ,  it shows 00:00:00 uptime and the cache command says "(wrn)
<visor>: No caches found."

Ignite is being started with "ignite.sh config/ignite-config.xml”

ignite-config.xml has the following content:

-----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8”?>

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd”>

<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
   <property name="cacheConfiguration">
      <list>
         <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <!-- Cache name. -->
            <property name="name" value="websession" />
            <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
            <property name="backups" value="1" />
 </bean>
      </list>
   </property>